5 Night Fiji Getaway at Koro Sun Resort
Koro Sun Resort & Rain Forest Spa is set in a tropical landscape on the shores of Vanua Levu island, Fiji. The unspoiled location offers a peaceful setting for families to relax and connect. Kids can hang out at the Jungle Kids Club while parents enjoy a cocktail by the pool. The friendly Fijian peop...
- Package for 2 Adults and 2 Children up to 12 years old - Family Travel can create a tailored, customised quote to accommodate any family make up. Call us on 1300 404 100 to enquire about this, or other package options.
- Return airport transfers make's travelling easy
- Family Travel Exclusive - Waterfall Excursion Package Included!
- Mum and dad can relax while the kids can enjoy daily use of The Jungle Kids Club
- Valid for travel until 31 Mar 2019
- 5 nights accommodation for 2 Adults and 2 Children
- Family Travel Exclusive - Waterfall Excursion
- Complimentary daily Kids Club
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Return transfers to/from Savusavu Airport
- Afternoon tea daily
- Non-motorized activities: Snorkelling, Kayaking, Rainforest trekking, Stand up paddle boarding, Hand line fishing, Rainforest golf, Cycling, Croquet, Bocce ball, Tennis
- Traditional lovo feast (traditional Fijian cuisine) weekly
- Meke night (Fijian dance) weekly
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Koro Sun Resort: From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embrace you like family. The warm hospitality of the Fijian people – coupled with quality accommodations and unique experiences – has made Fiji’s Koro Sun Resort an international favourite for relaxing holidays and active family vacations.
The Jungle Kids Club: The Jungle Kids Club offers a “Bula Buddy” service for children and Nanny Service for the little ones.
Meimei Nanny services: The Meimei Nanny service is available for children 3 years and under between the hours of 8-am and 4-pm. Extra Nanny Services are offered after 4-pm at a charge of FJD$6.00hr per child.
Bula Buddy: The Bula Buddies activities program is designed for children between the age of 4 to 12 years, where children can participate in fun and educational activities from 8am-4pm daily. Daily activities such as Rainforest hikes, introduction to Fijian culture, Fijian arts & crafts, tidal pool exploration, t-shirt painting, coconut leaf weaving, and sand village construction are some of the activities on offer.
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- Free Internet
: Traditional Fijian bures (bungalows) are perfect for families. Each bure has two king-size beds an elegantly appointed living room which has a full sized day bed included for lounging.
Check in: 2-pm
Check out: 10-am
- Mini Bar
- Room ServiceTea/Coffee Making
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
21 Aug 2018 – 31 Mar 2019
- Once your Family Travel holiday has been purchased you will receive a voucher with full redemption details for you to book your travel.
- Should you have any questions on this holiday simply call the customer service team on 1300 404 100 who are on-hand to answer your queries.
- If for any reason you are unable to book your preferred dates please refer to the Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names (as they appear on their passport), age of travellers and details of any special requirements you wish to highlight to the resort (e.g. vegetarian etc).
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed.
- Flights arrive daily into Nadi International Airport, and connecting flights to Savusavu run daily via Fiji Link (Fiji Airways) and Island Hoppers. The short 15-minute scenic drive up the coastline to Koro Sun Resort is provided complimentary, as well as your return trip to Savusavu Airport upon departure.
- A visa is a form of permission for a non-citizen to enter, transit or remain in a particular country. We do not issue visas for overseas travel and cannot provide definitive information on visas. Only the countries you plan to visit can provide up-to-date information about their visa requirements. For all countries, contact the nearest embassy or consulate of the country you intend to visit well in advance of travel. Not all countries have representation in Australia. For a list of all countries visa requirements Click Here
- Spend your days as you please, with loads of fun resort activities on offer.
- With a pool, tennis/volleyball courts, a PADI certified dive centre, a 9 hole rainforest pitch 'n putt golf course and spa all on-site there's plenty to keep all members of the family entertained at this luxurious escape.
- Choose a day to enjoy your Family Travel exclusive inclusion; a guided waterfall tour. This cool, refreshing and exciting excursion takes you to a waterfall hidden on a lush green hillside – with crystal clear waters and a natural pool inviting you to take the plunge. This tour is an absolute hit with parents and kids alike!
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Package is for 2 adults and 2 children. Children aged up to aged of 12 years old
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sale unless sold out
- Additional nights can be purchased through the resort at promotional rates
- Offer only available for consecutive nights stays
- Cancellation must be made in writing for your reservation to be cancelled
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees.
- Please note all our holidays are subject to availability at time of booking. Should your dates not be available please note the Family Travel Booking Guarantee applies. The Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
Enjoy the Family Travel 30 day Booking Guarantee! Family Travel 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
Videos & Photos
Credit: Koro sun resort
Credit: Koro sun resort
Credit: Koro sun resort